The courses are aimed at the gap that exists between the artisan / technician level and engineers.
Should you be interested in taking up the challenge and be involved with the presentation of any of the courses please contact Mariet Pieterse - 082 772 1694 /email@example.com. In order to bring some of the vast experience out in industry back into training, Sairac is on the look out for senior members of industry to present SAIRAC courses.
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Academy will again be used as the training venue. One of the advantages of the venue is an air conditioning / refrigeration workshop where, as necessary the theory can be put into practice (PLEASE NOTE THE NEW ADDRESS - 203 Element rd, Chloorkop, Kempton Park).
Mariet Pieterse - 082 772 1694 / firstname.lastname@example.org are managing the bookings and can be contacted with regards to general queries, booking queries, confirmation and availability.
SAIRAC Johannesburg Region Presents: PSYCHROMETRICS
This course will be presented by Mr. Jannie Potgieter he holds a B.Eng, Mechanical: Studied Mechanical Engineering at the North West University, Potchefstroom campus and a M.Eng: Completed a Masters in Engineering at the North West University, Potchefstroom campus.
Jannie currently works at Booyco Engineering and is a Project
Course Name: PSYCHROMETRICS
Course Outcomes: On completion of this course, you should be able to;
* Understand the various thermodynamic properties of moist air.
* Use these properties to analyse conditions and processes involving moist air.
* Use psychrometric charts to establish the interrelationship between these properties from the charts.
* Perform the calculations necessary in respect to the removal or addition of sensible and latent heat from space to be air conditioned.
* Illustrate the various processes on a psychrometric chart in order to simplify their calculations.
Venue: The course will be held at ACRA’s new Premises in Kempton Park
203 Element road, Chloorkop, Kempton Park NEW ADDRESS
Duration: 3 evenings
Dates: Tuesday 24 May, Tuesday 31 May & Tuesday 7 June 2016
Time: 18h00 till 21h00
The formula of having selected professionals presenting within their specific field of expertise adds value to the SAIRAC training. In this sense the SAIRAC courses are unique.
Please note: SAIRAC courses are very popular with limited space available, please book early.